Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 26, 2020
Thank you for shopping at and with The Celtic Trust operated by Celtic Supporters’ Society Limited.
All sales are conducted by The Celtic Supporters Society Ltd on behalf of the Celtic Trust and by proceeding with your purchase you have entered into a legally binding contract with The Celtic Supporters Society Ltd.
The terms and conditions of that contract are set out below and by proceeding with your purchase you are expressly agreeing to these terms and conditions and the transaction concluded shall be subject to these terms and conditions and Governed by the Laws of Scotland.
Below you will find details of our refund and returns policy and that policy forms a material part of this contract.
These terms and conditions apply to all subscriptions, sales and all other commercial or consumer contracts available through this site.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Celtic Supporters’ Society Limited, 33 Glenburn Road, G74 5BA.
- Service refers to the websites and any ancillary transaction involving the sale of goods and/or services purchased directly from the Company.
- Website refers to The Celtic Trust Websites, accessible from celtictrust.net and members.celtictrust.net
- Goods refers to any item, not being a service, which is offered for sale by the company via the website and which is purchased by you under these terms and conditions.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You purchased the Goods.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive your statement. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You may incur fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
Notwithstanding our undertaking to reimburse you for any order which is cancelled within fourteen days of being made, where that order relates to the purchase of any item which has to be physically delivered to you in terms of the original order, no refund will be made until the item purchased has been returned to us in perfect condition or at least in the same condition it was in when it was dispatched to you in terms of the purchase order. In the event that you notify us of your decision to cancel an order but do not return the goods in question no refund will be given. In the event that you choose to cancel an order but return goods which have been damaged or destroyed while in your custody, no refund will be given:
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com